The Janus Doorways Program promotes developing independence and confidence, advocating for personal interests, and creating positive and healthy relationships. The Doorways approach enables individuals to expand their unique abilities, explore new interests and help shape their community.
Services offered through
the Doorways Program include:
- Aktion Club: A Kiwanis sponsored program for leadership and helping others.
- Black Canvas: A commission based program for artists exploring unique talents and sharing those talents with others.
- Elements of Motion: A summer program for transition age youth focused on enhancing confidence, friendships, fitness and other life skills.
- Out and About: Recreational and educational activities in the community.
- Chef's Table: Preparing foods in a fun and healthy way.
- Nature's Nook: Discovering nature and learning to grow with community volunteers.
- Shapes: Promoting active and healthy lifestyles through exercise and dance.
- The Arts: Hands on exploration of crafts, music, writing and performing.